If this new roadmap from Samsung is real, then we have a lot more to expect from Android smartphone’s top seller. The guys over at telefino were able to get there hands on what looks like a roadmap for Samsung’s smartphone lineup. Not only do we get to hear about some new, and some anticipated, products, but the roadmap also gives us a timeframe for a release! Each product shown has a release week that Samsung expects the phones to be released, and while those dates could change at any time, we’re hoping that they stick. For reference, we are in week 33 (W33).
- GT-B5510 (W41) , 2.2.2 Android smartphone with 2.8-inch display, 800MHz processor, QWERTY keyboard, camera 3-megapixel camera , FM radio and WiFi.
- GT-S5360 (W42) has Android 2.3.3, 3 inch screen with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixel camera of 2 megapixel.
- GT-S5610 (W42) 2.3.3 is based on Android, and has 2.4 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels, camera 5 megapixel, 150 MB of internal memory and support for HSDPA networks.
- GT-I8150 (W40) 2.3.3 Android is a 3.7-inch display with 480 x 800 pixels, HSDPA network support, 4GB of memory, 1.4GHz processor, microSD support, 5 megapixel camera with HD recording 720p, Bleutooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS and FM radio.
- GT-I9210 (W48) 2.3.3 Android is a 4.5 inch display with 480×800 pixels Super AMOLED, support 4G networks and GPRS / EDGE / UMTS, 16 GB of memory, 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and rear Front 2-megapixel, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b / g / n and 1750 mAh battery.
- GT-I9220 (W43) 2.3.3 Android has a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, 1.4 Ghz dual core processor and 8-megapixel camera.
- GT-I9250 (W48) has a 4.65-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels, 5 megapixel camera and the new version of Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
- P6200 (W44) Honeycomb based tablet with 7-inch AMOLED Super 1024 x 600 pixels, HSDPA support, 3 megapixel camera on the back and front and 2 megapixel
- P6210 (W44) , always with Honeycomb and Super 7 inch AMOLED 1024 x 600 pixels, WiFi, 3 megapixel camera on the back and front megapixel 2.
Probably the biggest mention on that list will be the GT-I9210 and the GT-I9250. Both phones will be released at the same time, and the specs for the 9250 sounds almost like it may be the Nexus Prime, which means we may be looking at a launch frame from November 28th – December 4th. The 9210 looks like it could be a downgraded version of the Nexus Prime released around the same time. Any of those other phones sound good to you?