The biggest part of Google+, even though people are still trying to figure out how to use it, would be Circles. You can share to certain people, and see only certain circles posts so that your stream doesn’t feel as cluttered. Unfortunately the Google+ app hasn’t taken full advantage of that feature, but the recent update brings those key parts to the app. It allows you to customize your stream, so you can block those constant posters, has some subtle bugfixes, and some new additions to the Huddle portion for privacy. We’ve got the full changelog below and the market link for the update.
BTW, anyone using the inverted Krad+ app should hold out on getting this update. It will take away your black theme and return it to normal. We’ll let you know when the developer has updated the app to be themed again.
- Customize the main stream view to show streams from individual circles
- Fixed some issues encountered by users with the Swype keyboard
- Set permissions for who can start a huddle with you (Anyone, Your Circles, Extended Circles)
- If someone you’ve never huddled with before invites you to a group huddle, you can now dismiss the invitation
- New UI allows adding multiple people or entire circles to a huddle
- Set photo as wallpaper
- Performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the app