Are you looking for a way to have a different wallpaper for each screen you have? You definitely need to check out Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper. With this LWP, you get many options, including setting up unique wallpapers for up to 7 screens. You can even set up a screen to flip through a photo album. Other options include how the wallpapers change (shown above is Zoom In/Out), if you want to see a reflection when the wallpaper changes, and how you would like the photo album to switch through pictures. The transitions are smooth and look great. Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper isn’t located on the market, so get the download link and basic use instructions below!
Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper: Download Link
- Place this on your sd card and install it (best option is to use Astro Manager, locate the file, and select)
How to Use
- After installing, go to your homescreen and select the menu button, you should get this:
- Select Wallpaper, then choose Live Wallpapers.
- In the options, locate Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper
- Then select Settings to get this:
- Here you can select what kind of wallpaper you want for each screen.
- Below you can choose how you want your screens to transition, any mirror effects you want, and some other stuff you can look up too.
- After you have finished setting things up, go back to the preview screen and select set wallpaper
If you have any trouble let us know, other than that have a great time setting up each of your homescreens!
Thanks to gotsomekorn over at XDA for finding this!