Crystal Clear ROMs, which used to be known as Sapphire ROMs, has just released there much anticipated ROM for the DROID Incredible, Ruby. Sapphire ROMs, if you’ve never heard of them, came around with the DROID 1. They decided to go the same route as Cyanogen and create a fully from source experience ROM that everyone would love. The first ROM they created was called the Sapphire ROM for the DROID, which is one of the cleanest ROMs you can get. Like CyanogenMod, they decided to take there ROM and make it available for other Android phones. Isn’t that nice of them? Instructions below:
- Download link: Ruby as well as Google Apps (rename Gapps zip to “update.zip”)
- Move both to the root of your sd card
- Use Titanium Backup to backup any apps or data that you want!
- Open ROM Manager (if you don’t have it then download it from the market) and select “Install ROM from SD Card”. Go through it until you find the Ruby ROM you downloaded and select it
- Make sure to select both backup ROM and wipe data/cache!
- The phone will reboot and go into recovery, then do it’s magic
- After you restart you will have the Ruby ROM on your DROID Incredible! To get Gapps installed, go back into recovery mode, then select “apply sdcard: update.zip”. It will go through its process again, then you can restart your phone. You should have all Google Apps on your phone now too
That’s it! If you like it donate even a couple bucks to the team for all their hard work.
[via XDA Developers]